Monday, March 10, 2008

Proving that Law of Attraction Works

When I first started getting into law of attraction, the realist in me wanted tangible evidence that it was actually working. I suspect most people also crave concrete proof as well. So when I decided to utilize law of attraction techniques in my life, the first thing I did was create a "proof journal" - basically, a written log of everytime I thought of something and it happened to come true.

I first started logging times where I had a song stuck in my head and then heard it being played somewhere. I know this has happened to you as well where you've had a song in your head and then within the next couple of days you hear the song on the radio or in the restaurant, etc. Those types of instances were my first "proofs" that the techniques were working.

The next proofs were ones in which I was thinking of someone and then they happen to call or email me. The most blatant example of this is happened one night where I was fondly thinking about my former secretary Cassandra, wondering how she was doing, etc. I hadn't spoken to her in over a year. The next morning, she had emailed me to catch up.

I'm sure that things like this have been happening to you too. Now you know that they are not random acts of coincidence (what an oxymoron!), but are proof that law of attraction works.

No comments: