Monday, November 24, 2008

Another Reason Why Meditation is Important

When someboday first embarks on a law of attraction journey, it is usually because some facet of his or her life is "not working", i.e., money, career, relationships, health, etc.

What sometimes happens is that the person utilizes law of attraction to fix that one problem, which is great.

But then the person, having "fixed" the problem, either stops using law of attraction, or continues to use law of attraction on that problem, while other aspects of the person's life suffer.

In other words, the person did not take a "total life approach" towards using law of attraction.

I learned this the hard way. When I first starting using law of attraction techniques, I was really focused on finding a mate. And guess what? A little over a year later, I found my mate!

So, then I stopped using law of attraction because my life was perfect, right? Wrong. I did not use law of attraction to maintain the relationship. And I did not use law of attraction for other aspects of my life in the meantime, and I started having problems at work.

Law of Attraction is a "total life approach." It must be applied to all facets. Life Coach Elizabeth Grant has identified several life areas where law of attraction is needed:

- Money and Finance
- Health and Wellness
- Career and Personal Goals
- Love and Relationships
- Spirituality
- Home and Living
- Life's Purpose

This is where meditation plays an important role. Taking time to meditate will help you recall and focus on *all* life aspects, not just the one that is the most important or most significant to you at the moment. It will keep you from neglecting other parts of your life and help maintain balance.

Don't forget that you have the right to have all areas of your life be full of abundance and satisfaction. Don't sell yourself short!

No comments: